A block post.

I don´t know the north from so much cities in other countries, but in Germany there are 'block areas'  in all the cities I know. Some are gray, but in my city, this district is getting colorful. I avoided it a long time. A short walk through the neighborhood made ​​me enjoying the colors. Excuse the missing laugh but it is a thinking time.

Wearing: vintage sweater and blouse, selfmade neck tie, bag (you can see it one the pictures ;) ),
new skirt and shoes...and of course a new hair cut. What do you think about? 

photographed by Mauerfuchs

14 Kommentare:

  1. sehr huebsche haare!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Ich habe so lange überlegt, ob ich sie schneiden soll. Was solls...heute war es soweit :)

      Löschen
  2. Very nice outfit and super cool pieces
    Great work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-plaid.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a neat shooting location! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just bumped into your blog on Pinterest and I have to say that Iove the outfit! You look so adorable!
    P for Pearl

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I want your jumper or sweater, :3 very cute
    saludos!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I adore your outfit! You have a childlike charm about you :)

    Love, Amy xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Amy, sometimes I would feel kid and sometimes woman. I love to play with my emotions and clothes :)

      Löschen